Getting Started - Smart Online Order for Clover - Easy Setup
- The first thing to do is to install the app. And this is how the Order Online Page looks like.
- Go to your Clover dashboard. And then, choose the right location.
- Go to More Tools. Type in Smart Online Order.
- Once you press Connect, you'll see different options for the subscription. Choose one.
- Once you press accept, It will connect you to the set-up page. Choose the one that suits your current situation.
- Choose a name for your restaurant.
- And fill out the rest of the form.
- Upload an image for the Logo and for the header as well. Put a check on the terms and conditions. And then, click Submit.
- Next, you can see the links where you can visit and view your Online Order Page.
- When you scroll down below, you'll see a video. Make sure to watch the video.
- This link is for the documentation (docs.smartonlineorder.com).
- Go to your Clover dashboard. Go to Setup > Enter password.
- You can see the different options where you can customize. Make the default order type.
- Next step, go to Order Receipt. Check the boxes which are the Order note and Show customer info.
- Now, go to Payment Receipts. Check the box for Customer Information.
- Next, go to Business Information. Add your Business Hours.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.