How to Set-up auto printing and Why Online Orders doesn't Auto Print
How to Set-up auto printing and Why Online Orders doesn't Auto Print?
Here are the following steps to get your online orders printed to your clover device. If the Online Orders are not printing, you will need to make some changes from the Clover POS. These changes must be made from the actual physical device.
- You will need to make sure the correct printers are selected.
- You will need to choose a default printer.
- If you have more than one Clover POS you will need to turn off auto print receipts from the other Clovers.
- Go to your Smart Online Application. And then, go on the top right Settings.
- Please note this must be done from the CLOVER DEVICE
- Once you open the settings, you will see the sections that already have a checkmark.
- Choose the device as the default printer. Remember, if you have more than one printer, uncheck the box section.
- If you have multiple printers but not using Label printing, you can select manually on the Order Receipts Printer.
If you have more than one kitchen printer, then Turn On LABELS PRINTING
- For more information and details, please watch this video. Just click here!