How to change the store interface for a particular location to work with Clover - Smart Online Order
In this video, you will learn how to change the store interface for a particular location and also do a manual sync.
- Log in to the back end.
- At the very top left click My Sites> Network Admin > Sites button. Press the button one time.
- So we want to change the interface for sauces so click Dashboard.
- Once you're in a dashboard, go to Clover Orders > Settings > Store Interface and select the third one then activate it.
- Refresh the page. Now we'll have a new story interface look and people can order this stuff
- And remember whenever you go to the back end, its always a good idea to do manual sync just in case some changes were made.
If you want to see a video tutorial of this article, please see the link below.