Smart Online Orders allows you to accept Online Orders and have it sent to your Clover POS
With Smart Online Orders for Clover you can easily integrate your inventory to show on your website in real-time. This will allow you to accept Online Orders from your website.
Online Ordering Made Easy
-Work with All Websites, Wix, Square Space, WordPress, Weebly, Godaddy, etc.
If you have a WordPress Website – Install the plugin called “Merchantech Online Order for Clover”
-Free Updates and Support
-Fantastic in store upselling opportunities
-Works with both single and multiple locations
-The app can automatically notify each of your pickup locations the moment they receive a new order
-Orders are sent directly to Orders printer
-Money deposited into your Clover Merchant Account – No separate payment Gateway needed!
- Coupon Codes
- Delivery Zones
- Minimum Order requirements
- Multiple Store interfaces
- Text Alerts
- E-mail Alerts
- Auto printing to Clover when order is placed
- Works with Clover Mini, Clover Station, Clover Go, Clover Flex
- And Much More
Call or e-mail with any questions
Please read the rest of the documentation and check back often as new features are being added periodically
- Getting Started
- Payment options
- Business hours
- Delivery settings
- Modifiers and Modifier Groups
- Coupon Codes
- Why are the online orders not auto printing?
- How do I get customers name and address to show on the receipt(s)
- Why are my delivery orders not taxed?
- How do I change the order of how items are being displayed?
- What are partial payments and how do I handle them?
- How do I hide certain items that I don’t want to sell online?
- Where do the payments from Online Order go?
- Why are items showing “Out of Stock”?
- How to fix Scrolling issue when using Nice Scroll
- What could be preventing the items from getting added ?
- How to copy the clover data from development site to production site.
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Releases
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)